We get it!
Gutters aren’t always top-of-mind. But when you invest in the long-term functionality and quality of your gutters, you’re actually investing in your property as a whole.
A Call for Clean Gutters
Lil Squirt Power Washing is the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley’s premier gutter cleaning service. We do thing a little differently to ensure that you get the most out of your gutter system. This includes:
• Cleaning both the insides and outsides of gutters to protect curb appeal and functionality
• Removing dirt and debris to ensure they flow and drain properly
• Protecting your home from rot, mold issues, flooding, and other problems associated with dirty gutters
Every residential home should have their gutters cleaned at least annually to ensure they are flowing and draining correctly before monsoon season hits.
Why Gutter Cleaning Matters
Gutter cleaning should be a routine part of your property maintenance plan — and our team will ensure that the process is a simple one. If you don’t clean your home’s gutters each year you risk damaging them by clogging up the drainage and shortening their lifespan.
The added weight of the debris and water can cause the gutter and downspout to “pull away” from your home. This causes the need for costly repairs to re-attach them. If left full of debris, the water will overflow the gutter and cause wood rot in soffit and fascia, doorways, siding, and other surfaces. We have even seen small trees taken root inside the gutter system!
Our Gutter Cleaning Process
Your gutters are a serious component of your home — and keeping them in great quality will help the rest of your property maintain its value. That’s why we ensure that every gutter cleaning service includes the following 7-point inspection:
1. Clear gutters of all debris
2. Check that rivets are secure
3. Check that downspouts are clear of blockages
4. Make sure hangers are attached
5. Perform a water flow test
6. Check all seals for leaks
7. Check the systems pitch
The use of Gutter Guards or Gutter Protection Systems is not recommended by Lil Squirt Power Washing. In all of our years of experience, we have yet to find a Gutter Protection system that actually works as advertised. In fact, they actually do more harm than good, and cause the gutters to fill and clog up faster.
Invest in your home by investing in your gutters. Turn to Lil Squirt Power Washing for your complete gutter cleaning solution today!
Rainy weather? No problem. With clean gutters, you can count on protection from the elements no matter what the forecast reads. And with gutter brightening, you can keep your curb appeal at its best while this important part of your property gets to work!
A Solution for Tiger Striping
Many gutters in our region experience a phenomenon called “ tiger striping.” This happens when rain droplets cascade down the side of your gutter system, carrying dirt and other contaminants with them. The result:
• Is an eyesore: Tiger striping will make your property’s first impression take a deep dive.
• Destroys gutter quality: Dirty gutters also allow particulate matter to settle into the surface, which can result in everything from rust to degraded quality.
• Inhibits curb appeal: Gutters might feel like a detail to your property, but their appearance has a massive effect on your exterior aesthetic.
Gutter Basket Benefits
When it comes to keeping your gutters properly flowing, we at Lil Squirt Power Washing recommend adding Gutter Baskets over the downspouts to keep debris from building up and clogging your gutters. This will ensure your gutters will keep flowing in between cleanings. How do they work?
After cleaning out your gutters we can supply and install the Gutter Basket device over your downspouts and this will keep the existing downspout from clogging and help give you peace of mind with no more overflowing gutters.
Whether you’re putting your home on the market or giving your property a much-needed refresh, our team is here for you. We specialize in a gutter brightening service that will make your system shine!
Our Gutter Brightening Solution
We strive to bring the best curb appeal to your property and protect the structural integrity of your gutter system. With our professional gutter brightening approach, we can balance both needs with ease. Our service includes:
• Inspecting the system to see if there are any areas that need special attention.
• Cleaning the exterior gutter system to remove dirt, debris, and stubborn buildup.
• Removing tiger striping with our deep cleaning process.
• Brightening the gutters to make them shine and stand out for all the right reasons.
Your gutters might kick their usefulness into high gear when the forecast calls for rain, but they’re a pivotal part of your property all year long. With an annual gutter brightening solution from Lil Squirt Power Washing, you can ensure that this functional part of your property is also a curb appeal magnet!