Start your property investment from the top! Lil Squirt Power Washing is your roof cleaning expert, so you can know you’re protected by each and every shingle.
Roof Cleaning in Action
A Helping Hand for Your Roof
The roof on our house is designed to protect us from the harsh outside elements. It shields us from the sun, rain, and snow. It keeps dirt, dust, debris, bird waste and much more at bay. But while your roof is actively protecting your home, it’s also getting exposed to a lot of wear and tear.
Additionally, there are organisms that are constantly eating away at your shingles. These organisms cause the roof to age prematurely and cause ugly black streaks.
We often neglect to clean our roof and doing so can begin to have a negative effect. Consider that routine cleaning:
• Is manufacturer-recommended. Roof manufacturers recommend that you clean your roof to maintain your warranty.
• Protects you from a roof replacement. Neglecting to clean your roof can cause it to need to be replaced much sooner than it should be.
• Brings out beautiful curb appeal. When your roof is covered with black streaks and dirt, it doesn’t look pretty.
• Preserves property value. With routine roof cleaning, you can help your property value stay at its best.
What we know
– shingle roofs are very sensitive to moisture. This is particularly an issue in coastal areas or high humidity areas like we live in. That is why you start noticing mold, moss and algae growth on your roof. It is especially noticeable in areas near trees and areas that don’t receive a lot of sunshine. Many home owners mistakenly pressure wash their roof which will cause damage. Pressure washing will remove the granules from asphalt shingles, and also damage the protective coating that is on shingle or tile roofs. This can seriously reduce the life span of your roof. High pressure water does more harm than good and will cause more moss growth in the long run and make it more difficult to get rid of the moss in the future. Additionally, using a push broom with stiff bristles can also remove a substantial amount of the coarse surface grid which protects the asphalt and fibre glass material. For example, many companies that offer moss removal services will start off by brushing your roof with the wrong type of brush which causes more harm than good. Also, if the moss is not treated with the appropriate cleaning solution, it will not be completely removed and just start re-growing in the same area instantly.
Lil Squirt Power Washing is the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley’s premier roof cleaning service. Most homeowners are surprised when they see how dirty their roof was after washing it. Get ready to experience the “after!”
At Lil Squirt, we use a different approach that is recommended by the roof manufacturing companies when it comes to moss removal and roof treatment on shingle roofs. It is important to understand that it took years for the moss to develop on your roof so trying to remove it by using a quick method does not work effectively and the process takes time and patience to remove the moss correctly without harming the structural integrity of your roof. We have the proper chemicals and use the most appropriate approaches to not damage the roofing materials, while doing more than just removing the other growths by getting to the roots and killing them. Our approach gives you much longer time before you would have to look at doing it again, which is a value of using our services over trying to do it yourself or using someone not as well versed in the business.
We take a lot of pride in the work we provide, and have extensive experience, and top of the line equipment to tackle most cleaning jobs. We know the value of repeat business, and the value in maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings. We encourage anyone to review our customer reviews, and the ratings given for our work. We will not leave your job until you are completely satisfied with the work we’ve done. We also know that our pricing will be very competitive, if not the best, and ask you to compare our quotes to others. Our service and professionalism will guarantee your satisfaction with the work we do for you. We take as much pride in our work as you do in your property! Give us a call….we’d love to provide you a quote!
Lil Squirt Power Washing is the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley’s premier roof cleaning service. Most homeowners are surprised when they see how dirty their roof was after washing it.
Get ready to experience the “after!”
We’re proud to be a team of perfectionist technicians – and we promise that this quality shines through in all of our work. We provide roof washing and pressure washing services throughout the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley area.